Getting paid to donate sperm sounds like an ideal way for men to make some extra money.
Beside the fact that you earn some extra cash, the nice thing is that you also get to help a couple start and complete their family.
If you are intrigued, this guide will help you understand the process, so you can start earning extra money as a sperm donor.
How much money do you get paid to donate sperm?
You will be paid $100 per specimen. And most sperm banks will allow you to donate up to 3 times a week.
So, if you donate sperm 3 times a week, that will bank you $300 a week, multiply that by 4, and you have got yourself an extra $1200 a month!
That is good money, considering that lots of people work a full month to make that much.
How to find a paid sperm bank?
There are a few ways you can find paid sperm banks near you. You could either simply search for paid sperm banks in your local area on Google, you could also look into Yellow Pages to see if you can find any.
That said, I personally think the best option is to search the national database of sperm banks by using the SpermBankDirectory.
Requirements for becoming a paid sperm donor
As you can imagine, there are some rules and regulations in place for good reasons.
Based on those rules and regulations, there are some requirements that you must fulfill in order to be eligible to donate your sperm and ultimately get paid for it.
- As I mentioned above, you must be a healthy male of 18 to 40 years of age.
- You have to be in great health, and to back it up you will have to show some medical history.
- To make sure that your sperm is healthy and wont pass any diseases, you will be required to go through a medical screening process.
- For as long as you want to stay a sperm donor, you will have to agree to take follow up tests every 3 to 6 months (though you wont pay for anything).
- If you do get accepted a s a sperm donor, you have to visit the sperm bank to donate sperm 1 to 3 times a week for at least a 6 months period.
Schedule, Donate, & Get Paid
Once you find a paid sperm bank near you, simply call and schedule an appointment.
The process usually goes pretty fast, and in a few days you can start donating sperm and getting paid for it.